Autism Tree Project Foundation

Saturday July 12th was the day and we were ready.
Tim and Karen had laid a great foundation and all we had to do was follow their lead. As you see in the pictures we had a great time. There is a picture of a little boy that was scared for a minute, but jumped into Ernie's arms and found peace. There is a picture of Ernie and Evan getting into the jumpy. And then the cooking started.
Here we go. Ernie and I think we cooked and served about 500-700 Hot Dogs. We enjoyed it so much. That we could feel it all the way down to our leggs and feet. Hahaha We are planning on what we could do to up our game for next year. What a blessing it is to serve the Lord's special spirits.
Our hearts were so full that when we talk about the joy that we recived from this day it leaks out of our eyes. Karen,Tim, Todd, and Dayna what an amazing thing you all do. The blessing are truly felt.
I know that your hearts too are full. Ernie and I are blessed to be a small part of a wonderful team. Come and join us next year and share in the joy that our Heavenly Father gives to those who serve.
"When I am in serve of my fellowmen, I am only in serve of my God"
I am thankful for the opportunity to give some smiles and food to these wonderful spirits. Ernie and I feel blessed to just to be in their sweet company. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun