Blue and White

White sandy beaches and Deep blue water. Great fun while at sea. As we ended the family vacation this year all I could say is when do I start planning the next one.
We left San Diego on a cool sunny Sunday afternoon. Ryan's birthday the day before and Ernie's coming up on Tuesday. We had a wonderful first day aboard the Carnival Spirit. The super bowl plying in the lounge. And dinner with Helene and Sargene.
The next day after alittle sun we really took the day to rest and relax. Played some silly on board games. Had a wonderful time at the Captians reception. We meet a wonderful singer from Chicago. What a voice and sang old school. Took the family vacation photo. I really like that everyone gets dressed up. Ernie, Ryan and Dante looked smooth. Ernie and I took the ballroom dance class.
Today while in Cabo San Lucas I leaned that snorkling is not the sport for me. However it was beautiful and I did see lots of fish. The crew on our boat was some kind of fun. The water was cold. And we saw many whales. Whales with babies and whales alone. Since all these whales are born in the Sea of Cortez I guess that makes them mexican whales. Enjoyed the day in the sun about 78 and now Ernie and I both got sunburned. The Deck Party was a great time and the video to share priceless.
Today was alittle cooler and more clouds in the sky but we went whale watching any way. Oh the fun that was whales and more whales. California grey whales, humpback whales and Pilot whales. We got great pictures. After dinner Ernie and Dante took the Thriller dance class and the ladies really got a kick out of them. The next night will be Disco 101. Loads of fun things to do on the last day at sea.
Shows to watch and comedy to listen too. Games to play. The love game was so funny.
And Ernie and I have to work on our trivia before the next cruise for sure.
I am thankful for the time we had to spend together and look forward to our next trip. Those who know me kbow that I am already planning ahead for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun