Well May got started and the kids and I were on a cruise ship. I have to say that  this cruise had some of the best people on it. Our Dinner table was amazing. The first cruise Ernie and I took we meet Debra, Shea, Ryan and Emily. We are all still friends. Ernie and I see Debra often and are blessed with meeting her. This cruise at dinner we were delighted to meet Louann and Sidney the first night. They kept us laughing all through dinner and what a fun time. Our table must of looked so fun that then next night we were joined by Brian and Crystal. They fit in just fine. And the laughing and friendships grew.
    It is always amazing when you meet amazing people on a cruise. Its like the heavens have opened your heart to new friends.  We all keep in touch and we learned so much about each other.
   I came home and was thrilled to see Ernie and have a nice Mother's Day of Church and brunch with the  boys. Dante had his car broken into the night before. Lesson learned stay with the parents. Sometimes the friends house isn't the safest place.
   The following week we had major plumbing issues, welcome to owning your own house. I am thankful that Ernie knows how to fix everything and that Mark was free to help out.  Saturday of May 26th I did a Pampered Chef show for the 3day walk for breast Cancer Awareness. The show was fun and I raised allot of money.
    It always feels good to give back. Ernie has a new calling at Church Young Men's President and I have been called to Activity girls leader. If you follow me on Pinterest you know that by what I have been pinning lately. we had our first meeting last night and I had the girls do a service scavenger hunt. They were so excited to clean the church. Two girls went into the chapel to polish and we couldn't find them. They all did a wonderful job. 
    Ernie's brother is coming to town this weekend and they are off to Disneyland. I am sure that a good time well be had, I am staying home to get some much needed quiet time and to hang with the girls. And of course a Bunco night. I can only stand to be quiet for so long. 
   Our new callings will keep us busy. Ryan's car has given up its life. So Ryan is on the hunt for another car. He teaches at 3 different Ballet Studios and they are all over town so he really needs a car to get around. At least the other job is in his neighborhood.  So June is pretty booked up already with family coming to town and Bunco and Ward Dinners and Wedding Showers.
   We are so blessed to be with our friends and family chat again next month.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun