We partied like 1999 and landed in 2013

                 The year has starting out great. We had a wonderful "Almost Christmas Eve Party"  I guess I need  to make more food it was the year we ran out.  The men won the game this year and have bragging rights for 2013. Ladies let's get our title back next year for sure.  It was great to have so many of you there,
I think I counted 24 adults and 6 kids.
              We are going to have to work something out for the kids next year, although they watched movies without so much as a peep from them. The power of media and good food.
We had a few new comers this year. Bonnie, Troy Angie and Candice.  I hope you all felt welcome.
Then a quiet Christmas Eve Ernie shopped and I cleaned house. Christmas day we had a great time after opening gifts and a quick nap. We lay ed about and  watched "This Christmas" . The  boys had different places that they needed to go. The best gift for me is the gift of time with the family.
   That is why we have the party every year is just to have you all in our home together at least once a year.
I have already started shopping for next year. I hope that all the guys use their journals. It appeared to me that you all share so much wisdom on facebook that you might want to keep a record of it.
   Maybe call it your words of wisdom journal. News Year Eve our plan was to go see Bizz, it was sad when Ernie came home with a headache and we never left the house.
   We did learn that in our neighborhood that there are a few people with guns that had nothing better to do then shot them in the air.  And so we heard the that music for about 30 minutes. Its all new when you move I guess.  We have almost been in the house for a year and at least when we wake up in the middle of the night we are not lost.
    I am hoping to see the garden started this year and we will be updating all the electrical  in the house. I see a Pampered Chef party in May (all the money goes to Breast Cancer awareness) I see the Mothers Day and Fathers Day Brunch happening on the back patio. Many actives and reasons to get together.
    If you are in town give us a call and if all works out you could get a home cooked meal and a visit in.
 Ernie and I would love to have you.
   I know that my Dad and Sandi are planning a trip in March. Carol and Kym in Jan. Feb has Ernie and I going to St George. April has me at Time Out For Women and another Family get together that I am looking forward too.
     Ernie is busy in his calling as Young Men's President and the Activity girls are keeping me young and always planning. The new year is looking good. May yours be a blessed one also. I will try to keep this currant and write at least once a month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun