That crazy weekend

It was the weekend of July 25th. My sweet friend Linda's Birthday weekend. The girls get together for all the birthdays, and this one was no different. Our plan was to go and see the King and I and have lunch together. Later that evening we met at Harrah's Rincon to see Patti Labelle.
Now the best laid plans:
Here comes the kicker. Our Sweet Dante calls and asks to stay at the house. (No Prolbem). Later he calls and adds four other people to the guest list. Then informs me that I am going to cook foreveryone, (if I was going to be home that would be no trouble and fun).
So the first wave arrives at 3:00AM and the second wave at 5:00Am.
The dance group Dante and friends need to be in Del Mar about 7:45AM.
Here we go getting everyone up and out the door. Remember we have 1 bathroom. To see the King and I we need to leave our home at 10:00Am.
It's about an hour away. We get to the Lawerence Welk Theater and have a wonderful lunch. The show was so fun and we had a wonderful time.
We got back to our house about 5:00PM and then rested until 6:15 and off we were to pick up Moe and drive another 1 1/2 hours to see Patti Labelle. We met Linda there. Both shows were so great and so different.
The King and I was a wonderfuly done play and Patti was a fun concert.
What a woman. She sang her face off and made us laugh and cry.
We got home about 1:00Am. What a Saturday. Ernie and I really had a good time. We are thankful for good friends and good company and wonderful enterianers that made our July 26th the best. Happy Birthday Linda. Next week is Moe's.

Comments

Heather said…
Hey Heather,
I love your new blog. I'll check it out often. I might have one soon, who knows!

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun