Hot Hot And Hot Tucson

Well I went to Tucson for the weekend. And I can just say HOT. 101 degrees. I went to see a friend from high school that I haven't seen or talked to in 30 years. Her name is Colleen, But I still call her Cokey.
I had a great time, Friday after I landed and my parents picked me up.
I was able to get one of my favorite things a Sonic Slushie, Yum.
Then on my way to meet Cokey. She looks the same to me. We hung out and did just what we did in High School drive all over town in the car. So we chatted and laughed and told old stories and got hungry.
We met up with the families at " My Big Fat Greek Resturant". There was a group of ten. What fun we had telling stories and eating wonderful food.
We all felt sorry for our server, not only did she have to serve such a crazy bunch, but when the greek music started she had to dance around the resturant with her fellow servers. Then there was the food that she had to light up with fire and booze. Opa! She earned her tip for sure. OPA!
The next morning out to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then shopping for the afternoon BBQ. Then we got to do the best thing ever. Go into the pool and cool off and chat some more. Then later that night we caught up with our children stories . One more day at breakfast and back to my parents house.
I was able to visit with Tricia and the parents. For all of who are wondering. My Dad is doing great and so is my Ma. They seem to be going on with life. And of course Curly Sue is helping to keep them young at heart.
There will be pictures later. I did happen to notice on my camera that the last three times I took pictures, they all are in a resturant with family or friends. Nothing says fun like good food and good company. (No Ernie did not go with me.:( )

Comments

Heather said…
Well if Ernie was not there it could not have been THAT! fun. J/K : ) If there is one thing I've known about you forever it is that you keep busy and live up every moment. Sounds like you had a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun