2017 has moved on

The years are going by faster and faster and I am not keeping up well at all.
  This past year has  been busy. Ernie and I started the new year with me at a new job and Ernie working a temp job.  For this job a real estate license is required and lots of hours studying.
Ernie and I got new calling s to serve I the nursery. There are only two kiddos right now.
  We decided to go to Disneyland and celebrate Dad's Birthday and Ernie's . It was really his way of keeping me busy when my heart was so heavy. Thank goodness we buy these kind of thing way in advance.  So off we went and make sure to be busy and smile. One of the areas we made sure to visit was the Tikki room. Dad didn't really like it. But it made me think of him anyway.
         
 I am taking classes for real estate and there is a lot to learn, it seems that I would know some since I have been working in a Real Estate office for years. If only I was a good test taker.
   We are getting the house together and Ernie had a good garden this year. Grew lots of chili's and strawberries and other vegetables. we are still using the onions up. 
  
 And I had a scare we thought I was having a problem with my heart. After a day at the hospital and A priesthood blessing ( my mind told me that God wasn't done with me and I needed to get back on the road of living.) I am trying to walk 15 minutes in the morning and afternoon. Sometimes it works and other days it doesn't.  I will keep trying to improve.
   Ernie started another job and is now full time at QCMI and I am so thankful. He has been working the day shift and then a new calling he was called to serve in the Elders Quorum.  I am still in the nursery.

 We are really thankful for the time we were able to spend with all those that call us Mom and Dad through out this year.  
    Ma and Danny were able to make a trip to San Diego this summer. And of course we had everyone to dinner. Ernie whipped up the Mojo chicken and tacos for everyone.  I had a wonderful evening shopping with Ma and going to Grater Grilled Cheese. She likes that I take her to new places. I am grateful for that time with her, little did I know that would be our last Ma and daughter shopping trip.

As the summer came to and end and Ma's health took a turn downhill. Danny has been a blessing being able to take care of her. 
                In Sept Ernie and I took a vacation to Alaska on a 14 day cruise and saw so many amazing sights. We did  some shopping and a train ride and then we even zipped lined.  After watching our parents sit around and not enjoy the last years of their lives, we decided that we were going to do all we could to enjoy this time and do as many things that we can while we are able.

 In early Nov Ma went to be with Dad and her spirit is strongly missed.  In November I went to Time Out for Women with amazing women that really helped me get through a rough time. Blessings  to many to count.
This is going to be a rough Holiday without either of them. I am planning to take this test at the end of the year. Now December is with us and a holiday season with out many loved ones. I guess its time to just love the ones your with and treasure every day as a gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun

The Beck's Bed and Breakfast, We are open.