The 25Th anniversary cruise began on Saturday Feb 7Th. When we arrived on board we went up to the Lido deck to eat. As I was walking across the restaurant, I heard my name and to my surprise there was Shay and Debra. We met them last year on our last cruise.
Ernie and I were so surprised and delighted. Also joining us were Bill and Cindy Teysko. They are wonderful and dear friends for the last 20 years.
So the begins, Day one dancing and song and fun had just began. Day two Ernie and Bill let Cindy and I sleep in while they walked around the deck of the ship. I did get some time out by the pool and in the sun. Then it was off to Name that tune and Sports Trivia. Country line dancing and the marriage game. We all dressed up for dinner and can I just say Yum. The next day we arrived in Cabo San Lucas, We took the Land and Sea tour; Off on a boat we went to see the arches and lovers beach. To Land's End. Then off to see more of the Land: City Hall and the Mission and Shopping. Then the catuas garden and Shopping and then the Glass Blower what a show that was. Back to the ship and more games Twisted Scategories, more trivia. The talk at dinner was so fun with everyone sharing their day.
Then back out to sea and more games, Dress the contestant, ice craving and name that song. Elimination Trivia and the funniest thing ever Horse racing. More wonderful food and a great show.
The next morning we arrived in Ensenada Mexico. A walking of walking and shopping. Then back to the ship. Now you would think we would be tried. But not with the Legends Show and Debra in it. O my I can't believe I almost forgot the dance off at the deck party. Wash the dog small and large, You had to be there. Ernie was funny. Then back to raining in San Diego. I am ready to plan another trip. What a wonderful time and We are so thankful to Cindy, Bill, Shay, Debra, Kelsey and Terrance for making it one trip we will not forget. You are the best.

Comments

GalyEight said…
Congratulations on your Anniversary cousin.A Happy Birthday too! Your Cousin Cynthia
Heather said…
Hey Ernie and Heather! Sounds like you two are up to your usual out going and fun loving good times. Hope all is still going well. Keep me posted.
Deby (Deborah) said…
What a great time we had on that cruise...Terence had a blast with his grown man Catholic self LOL... Kelsey too...Me and Shay are already planning another family cruise with all the kids... Her and I are going to DC this year for our annual sister vacation so our cruise will be in 2011... ttyl

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun