State to State to State

That is how it started in CA. on our way to NV. We had a great day on Friday arrived in Las Vegas and grabbed a bite to eat at the Mirage (BLT Burger). Ernie had the Pork and shrimp and I had the Salmon burger. They were both wonderful. Then we went over to the Venetian and the long awaited Gondola ride. Ernie promised one the last time we were in Vegas.
This just tells you that I keep track. After that and a wonderful dinner. And a good nights sleep we drove through NV and just a tip of AZ into UT.
There we visited with John and Barbara. John 's health is not good, but that didn't stop him from being happy to hang out with Ernie and I for a minute.
We love them so much. And we are praying that all is well. After that a quick shopping trip in St George andx Neilson's Frozen Custard. We zip back to Las Vegas. Had a family dinner at the Sahra Hotel. After dinner it was girls night out.
Ernie and I joined the CA Ladies and Kyle. We went to the movies, (I can do Bad all by myself) Charly and I love Tyler Perry. Then back to the Hotel and s little sleeping in. Not much, but a little poolside for the day to work on my sunburn you know. Then to the Wedding (Did I mention that is why we went) Melissa (Rodney's youngest daughter got married) to Josh. The wedding was at the Manadaly Bay Hotel and was just beautiful. Blessing to them. On our trip back to California we stopped at one of our favorite spots for apples Oak Glen. And as you all there is no place like home. And we feel blessed to spend time with loved ones and return home in safety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun