End of Summer but not of Fun.

August passed and with it went Beverly Ball, Uncle Jeddy's partner for the past 20+ years. We are all sad to see her go.  She was a joy to have in our family.
 Her paintings well stay with us and for me the white pumps she wore everywhere.
    Uncle Jeddy is feeling the loss and I am sure would love to hear from any family member.  Tina had a birthday party that I am so sorry that I missed.  Ernie and I took the last week of the month and went to St. George Utah.
 Where we visited with Leveni and Betty and Kids. The best part of the weekend was the cooking, there is always so much love that comes from cooking and hanging out in a kitchen.
    I guess that is a  lesson I learned from Aunt Honey. Whenever we are together it seems we all find our way to her kitchen.
   At the end of the weekend we drove from Utah to Aunt Honey's house and made breakfast together.
    Many blessings have come from that kitchen. After returning home Ernie had an outing with the Young Men from church to go wake boarding and tubing, Ernie has now learned that his body is not so young.  He flew off the tube and hit the water hard. That evening we spend the night in the ER.  I joked that he needed find another way to date me.  7 hours later at home we got some much needed rest.  I guess that honey do list I have going will wait a little longer.
   He is fine but the pain is still holding on. He of course was at work on Monday and through the week.  We had our dear friends from Utah arrive on Tuesday. Its always a wonderful time with the Liddells.  We spend the next 5 days hanging out with them. They enjoyed the  Temple during the day while we worked.  As San Diego warmed upped to a hot 105 for two days, I am happy that I don't have to shovel snow in the up coming winter months and can just go and visit it.  We are truly blessed to live here. More on September in the next post.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun