Christmas Past

The holidays are behind us and the new year looks bright.
At the Beck house we had the Almost Christmas Eve Party. We ate allot and played a lot. The Ladies can brag for another year. Thanks guys. Debra was our ringer this year for sure. The men are talking about getting together to practice for the next year. It's always so much fun to get together and play. I have to thank everyone for helping me get it all done this season. I wasn't feeling in tip top shape. However I am feeling better and looking forward to the new year and all the joy that comes with it.
The family is gearing up for a vacation. And since Ernie really like not having to drive and fly. We are going on another cruise. The deals are still out there. I found it is cheaper to go on a cruise for Ernie and I then it would be to just pay for the airline ticket to Arkansas for one of us. That makes it a deal. We don't have to put out the cost for a hotel, dinner, car and gas. It's the way to go. I wish there were cruises all over the Untied States. So we could see more of it. However for now I guess we will be happy to go all around the ocean.
We are going to Cabo San Lucas, where the boat will dock for two days. I wanted to go zip lining, but I think we are going to go whale watching instead. I can't wait to see them. It has always been something I wanted to do for my birthday.
The boys are going with us again. We really have a lot of fun with them. It's nice that they enjoy hanging out with us and look forward to a family vacation even at this age. Don't get me wrong there is a lot for a single man to do on a cruise ship. Lucky for us they always seem to be caught on video and yes we buy it.
Ernie is really liking his new job and the company he works for. Ryan is more and more thankful that he was laid off in Oct. He has a lot of dance jobs and since that is what he went to school for he is thrilled. I am still at Coldwell Banker and working in both the downtown and Pt. Loma offices. Dante is working at teaching and looking for new career goals. We have been so blessed this year.
I have to note that my dear cousin Robbie has gone Home and left us. He is so missed. I miss knowing that I can call him for a family update and a chat. Love to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun