Farewell for now Aunt Dale

This past week was a sad and happy week.
My sweet Aunt Dale passed away. As she moves on and meets with her son Allen and the rest of the family on the other side.
She will be so missed here, However the reunion is the best to see those who have passed before her. As I was up north with my family and watching my Dad. It made me sad that he is watching his family get smaller.
He is so amazing to me, he has a strong heart (which seems to be a Diaz thing). I am so thankful that he was willing to drive Aunt Honey and Uncle David. Since we know that we are all getting to an age where we can't do what we used to, and they are no able to make these long drives..
It also was a happy time for all those who were able to visit with each other. I am thankful for that time to renew our family spirit and laugh together. It's fun to see the growth in our family as the next generation grows and marries and has children.
While we were together Lisa and I counted 32 cousins. (3 have passed on). Wouldn't be be wonderful if we had s cousins reunion.
A time to visit and share stories and love together. If you have any ideas please pass them along. Now I am back to the work world. But my heart is still with my family. Love to all

Comments

Miriam said…
Hey Heather, Great pictures,not blurry like mine..Thanks for the little memorial posting Mom.
oh FYI, I had the darnest time logging in.:)

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun