Summers over

So it's the end of Summer and Fall is getting ready to begin.
I am sure there will be loads of activties to write about. But for now I will finish with September. The beginning of September started with a trip to Sea World. Where Ernie and I met up with Uncle Billy and Lillie.
We took Evan with us. So as the pictures will show we saw Sea World through his young eyes. Ernie and I ended September with a trip to St George Utah. Our Sweet friends John and Barbara Barnum celebrated 60 years of marriage. So we drove to St George for the Ho Down and the fun.
I also have a few family shots from my trip to saw farewell to my sweet Aunt Dale. Our end of the month pick me up do include a trip to Disneyland. I am looking forward to a wonnderful Fall. And for all of you looking for Family news, Ryan is working hard and is doing well. Dante is making life changes and they seem to be good ones. We are feeling blessed and thankful for the Gospel in our lives and all the wonders of a wondrful Heavenly Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun