Where are my Parents?

As many of you may know that my Dad and Sandi took a trip to Nebraska.

They left sunny Tucson on April 6th and got to the home of Alice and Robert in New Mexico that afternoon. The dogs were happy to be there and to rest and play (Star Bright Diaz) Dad's new puppy sister lives there. So after the doggie reunion, off they went.

The next day I called to see where they were. Found them a place to stay in Dodge City. And was told that there is nothing in Kansas. The road was red brick, which I found funny. I thought for sure you would follow the yellow brick road. After a good nights rest and breakfast off to NE. They arrived at Karen's house and checked in with me. They were able to spend some time with Karen's daughters Nina and Selina. They also saw Celeste's Children Selena, Cisco Jr. and Seirra. (just so you get the pecking order) Celeste is one of Rodney's daughters and is maried to Cisco.

Karen's boyfriend Donnie was around also. So the weather was great when they arrived. The next day they thought going fishing would be fun, But that was all they did fish, not catch. And my Dad said the weather was cold. The next day the weather was beautiful again and that was the pattern of the weather on their trip.

They went with Rodney and Connie (Rodney's wife) to see BB King. Reported a wonderful time. They reported a great meal and family fun on Easter Sunday. They really enjoy their time with the grandchildren. As you may know my Dad thinks if it is 80 degrees it's freezing he was happy the that Connie liked a warm house.

They spend some time visiting Sandi's side of the family. What a wonderful time for her. She is always so gracious of all of our family get togethers. As lately there have many. They enjoyed Uncle Willie, I think the dogs were happy that there were no children. Since that is something new to them. Curly Sue hide from the kids and Star Bright was played out at the end of the trip. Off they were back to New Mexico, Alice would like to have kept them.

I informed her that it was time for them to return home. In true Dad style while in New Mexico he caught up on the laundry.

They arrived home and were still full of engery. However the next day rest and more rest. The girls Curley Sue and Star Bright are happy to be home. I guess there is alot to be said for having your own bed. I can't wait to see them in Las Vegas in the fall, for Melissa's wedding. and of course I will fill you in.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck Bunch Homestead

Mountian Fun